HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
- Select your School
- Enter all relevant student details as provided on the front cover of your Booklist.
- Select the book and stationery items you wish to order.
- Complete the required payment and delivery details. Make sure to choose the appropriate collection or delivery option.
- Click “Submit your Order”
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO ONLINE ORDERS
The following guide will step you through the process of completing an online order.
Simply click on any of the picture steps to expand them for further detail..
START YOUR ONLINE ORDER
- Please note electronic books (Digital) can only be ordered online and are non-refundable.
COLLECTING YOUR ORDER
Parent or student will be notified either by SMS or phone when school book package has been completed and ready for collection.
- Online ordering from our website www.northeastschoolsupplies.com.au this method will enable parents to order their Booklist from any of these options listed below:
- School Delivery (Pre-packaged).
Will be available from your School when school resumes back for the year.
- Home Delivery via Australia Post or Courier.
You can nominate a domestic or business address. As delivery will be by either Australia Post or courier we cannot help with requests for specific delivery times.
- Store Collection (Pre-packaged)
School book package can then be collected at our collection centre at 49 Reid Street, Wangaratta (next door to NAB Bank) on presentation of SMS message or receipt.